X-games 15

Hier alles over de GP's, BMB, ONK,..
Rob Indemans
mxdn winner
Ik ben een..: motocrossfanaat, maar ik heb zelf geen moto
Ik ben aangesloten bij..: Geen van bovenstaande

X-games 15

Berichtdoor Rob Indemans Di 21 Jul 2009, 10:26

Hier misschien wat info posten over de aankomende X-games,waar toch ook weer verschillende MX piloten zullen meedoen in verschillende competities...

Pastrana Reveals Best Trick Plans
Travis Pastrana speaks on the record! Pastrana is preparing for his first foray into X Games Best Trick since 2006, when he struck gold with the first double backflip thrown in competition. While he hasn't exactly been secretive about his plans, he hasn't talked about them on the record, either. Until now.

While competing at the New England Forest Rally over the weekend of July 18-19, Pastrana shared his plans on camera. Here's the transcript. The short version? Travis' entry into XG Best Trick is all Dave Mirra's fault:

"My Subaru teammate Dave Mirra is the only reason I am back on the motorcycle. He convinced me it was really easy to do his really cool trick, the no-handed backflip 360. Every single time that I come to a rally it is all he talks about. 'So what you haven't even been practicing the back 3? That's OK, you could be the first person and do it before anyone else.'

"Me being the bad loser, poor sport kind of guy, I couldn't take that abuse. So I went out and went to Dave Mirra's house and he taught me the backflip 360. I went to Woodward and I practiced there. I hired one of the top Olympic gymnastic and aerialist trainers [Frank Bare] and he went out to my house. After about six months of working on this trick it has morphed into a weird flipping spinning thing, and I am scared out of my mind. But I have put way too much time and effort to not show it at X Games. I am warming up with double backflips—that is how much harder this trick is than those tricks."
0 x

Da
Dave Coekaerts
mx all time winner
Ik ben een..: competitierijder, ik ben aangesloten bij een bond

Re: X-games 15

Berichtdoor Dave Coekaerts Di 21 Jul 2009, 10:49

amai, as den TP iets van plan is.. :twisted:
0 x

Terug naar “mx pro”